What kind of foot pain topics were YOU reading in 2014? We’ve complied our top 10 blog posts of the year based on views, just in case you missed out on reading one. Keep in mind that most likely the blogs that were published earlier in the year will have more views, but it gives a good idea of the hot topics revolving around foot problems and what people truly want to know about when it comes to their feet.
9. Top 10 Reasons to Get Toenail Fungus Laser Treatment in 2014 (137 views)
8. Athletes Should Take a Time Out for Bunion Surgery (307 views)
7. Tips From a New York Podiatrist to Heal Dry, Cracked Feet (311 views)
6. What is Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery? (346 views)
5. The Big Bad Bunion: Does Your Child Need Bunion Surgery? (384 views)
2. What Happens When You Leave Toenail Fungus Untreated? (803 views)
And the top blog post of 2014 is…
1. Should You Get a Pedicure If You Have Toenail Fungus? (5,694 views)
The answer to that question is a resounding ‘no’! If you have toenail fungus, don’t get a pedicure because you could pass it on to someone else – yuck! In fact, that may be how you got it in the first place.
So what can we learn from this top 10 list? That people are looking for a way to get rid of their toenail fungus. Getting a pedicure to hide your ugly toenails is not the solution, and over-the-counter treatments aren’t either. But lucky for you, toenail fungus laser treatment can eliminate toenail fungus for good. Learn more about it in the free download below.
Adler Footcare stays at the forefront when it comes to the latest advances in treatment for foot pain. In 2015 we’re continually committed to writing more about your common foot problems and the treatment options available for you.
What questions do you have or topics are you interested in when it comes to problems causing your foot pain? Let us know in the comments section below.
At Adler Footcare we believe feet shouldn’t hurt and neither should their treatment.
Wishing you a Happy and Foot-Pain Free New Year!