Adler Footcare of Greater New York is excited to announce the opening of our newly expanded offices and Podiatric Operating Room in Midtown Manhattan. We are still in the same building at 25 West 45th Street, but now are just down a few floors in Suite 402. The new state-of-the-art offices are equipped with the latest in diagnostic equipment to aid in treating all of your foot care needs.
It’s the mission of Adler Footcare to passionately pursue the health and well-being of patients. If you’re experiencing foot pain and are looking for a foot care specialist to evaluate your feet and make treatment recommendations, here are a few things to consider about Adler Footcare.
Our Podiatric OR has received Joint Commission Accreditation which demonstrates:
- Compliance with the highest standards of quality and safety
- Meeting strict standards relating to quality of patient care
- The organization has been through a rigorous inspection or survey process
Our board-certified podiatrists are experienced in treating many different foot and ankle problems such as:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Ankle injuries
- Arch pain
- Dropped metatarsal
- Heel spurs
- Misalignment in the feet
- Plantar fasciitis
- Toenail fungus
Our podiatric services and the latest treatments for foot pain include:
- Minimally invasive surgery – performed by making a very small incision or no incision at all.
- HyProCure® treatment – a titanium stent is placed in the naturally occurring space between the ankle and heel bone to correct foot misalignment.
- Stem cell therapy – amniotic stem cells are injected into the area feeling pain to generate new cells and speed healing time.
- Custom orthotics – shoe inserts that are made for your unique foot structure to help correct an abnormal walking pattern caused by the foot not bearing weight properly (for those patients who can’t or won’t benefit from HyProCure®).
- Pain management techniques – anti-inflammatory medications, stretching exercises, physical therapy, fitting for proper shoes, etc.
- Toenail fungus treatment – a laser light beam shines onto the nail, breaks through the surface, and vaporizes the pathogens embedded in the nail that are causing the fungal infection.
At Adler Footcare you can rest assured that you’ll receive only the best patient care. Our podiatrists and staff are warm, caring, and professional. We know that finding out what’s causing your chronic foot pain can be nerve-wracking and easier to just ignore, but we also know that you can’t ignore it forever because it will just get worse.
At Adler Footcare, we believe feet shouldn’t hurt and neither should their treatment. If you’re ready to set up a free consultation to have your feet assessed or just to get answers to questions you may have, contact us today by clicking below.